Good news!XSEDE has approved the Startup Allocation for the GISandbox. We are working hard to get GISandbox up and running with the latest commercial and open source software. This allocation grants GISandbox users access to the following supercomputers and cloud resources:
1. Jetstream (Indiana University / Texas Advanced Computing Center)
2. Bridges (Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center)
3. Comet (San Diego Supercomputing Center)
- Email Eric Shook (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short description of your research or teaching project, or
- Post a comment below with your project description and contact information and we will follow up with you.